Calabrian Beer Black IPA 33 clKalabra
3 reasons to choose this Calabrian beer black ipa Kalabra:
1) 100% NATURAL BEER. Unpasteurized, unfiltered, additive-free and totally natural. High-fermentation beer: this beer ferments for a long time, has an intense brown color and has a lot of foam.
2) GREAT TASTE. The taste resembles liquorice and in the end has a bitter aftertaste.
3) MATCH IT WITH MANY TYPES OF FOOD. Perfect with pizzas, cured meats, cheeses, soups, meat and fish.
Birra Kalabra is a brewery based in Catanzaro, and specializes in 100% craft beers made up of typical Calabrian ingredients. The mission of this brewery is therefore to create niche products, very good, that recall the taste and taste of the Calabria region.
VIDEO: 5 BEER CURIOSITIES
Here is a short and cute video about 5 curiosities about beer!
- Water, barley malt, rye malt, hops, yeast, OG 14, p. alc. 7%, vol. ibu 40, lovibond 30
- How to use it
- It goes very well with pizzas, cured meats, cheeses, soups, meat and fish
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Province of Calabria
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Calabrian and Artisan Beer Apa 33 cl Kalabra€4.34 PriceCalabrian Beer Blanche 33 cl Kalabra€4.04 PriceCalabrian Beer Belgian Blonde Ale 33 cl Kalabra€3.74 Price