Calabrian beer at Bergamot 33 clKalabra
3 reasons to choose this Calabrian beer blanche with Kalabra bergamot:
1) UNIQUE. High fermentation beer free of any additive, unfiltered and unpasteurized. The foam is white and creamy, the taste yummy and original.
2) TASTE OF BERGAMOTTO. The taste of this blanche beer is connected to that of the famous Calabrian bergamot, one of the most characteristic products of Calabria.
3) MATCH IN IN MANY WAYS. It is combined with appetizers, appetizers, pizzas, delicate first courses, risottos, fish, meat, cheese and desserts with citrus fruits.
Beer Kalabra is a Brewery of Catanzaro specializing in high-quality craft beers. In addition, the brewery's mission is to create beers with raw materials from the territory of origin, Calabria. This beer is the clearest example: a blanche beer with bergamot, the citrus typical of the province of Reggio Calabria that the whole world appreciates. A product of the highest quality, artisanal, natural and typical Calabrian taste.
VIDEO: 5 BEER CURIOSITIES
Here is a short and cute video about 5 curiosities about beer!
- Water, barley malt, cereal flakes, Bergamot peel, coriander, hops, yeast, OG 12, p. alc. 5.3 %, vol. ibu 17, lovibond 4
- How to use it
- It is combined with appetizers, appetizers, pizzas, delicate first courses, risottos, fish, meat, cheese and desserts with citrus
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Province of Calabria
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Calabrian Beer Saison 33 cl Kalabra€4.19 PriceCalabrian Beer Blanche 33 cl Kalabra€4.04 PriceCalabrian Beer Belgian Blonde Ale 33 cl Kalabra€3.74 Price