Calabrian Beer Blanche 33 clKalabra
3 reasons to choose this Calabrian beer blanche Kalabra:
1) HIGHEST QUALITY CRAFT BEER. This beer is not filtered, is not pasteurized, does not contain additives and is 100% natural. Color tending to white typical of blanche beers.
2) BEER WITH A SPICY FLAVOR. The taste of this beer is spicy, and reminiscent of orange peel; served fresh, by a high quenching sensation.
3) MATCH IT WITH MANY TYPES OF FOOD. It is combined with pizzas, appetizers, appetizers, delicate first courses, vegetables, risottos, fish, meat, cheeses and desserts with citrus fruits.
Beer Kalabra is a Brewery of Catanzaro specializing in high-quality craft beers. But not only that: the brewery's mission is to create craft beers with typical Calabrian ingredients. The result is the highest quality beers that are reminiscent of the raw materials before Calabria.
VIDEO: 5 BEER CURIOSITIES
Here is a short and cute video about 5 curiosities about beer!
- Water, barley malt, cereal flakes, hard wheat, orange peel, coriander, hops, yeast, OG 12, p. alc. 5.3 %, vol. ibu 17, lovibond 4
- How to use it
- It is paired with pizzas, appetizers, appetizers, delicate first courses, vegetables, risottos, fish, meat, cheeses and desserts with citrus fruits
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Province of Calabria
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Calabrian Beer Saison 33 cl Kalabra€4.19 PriceCalabrian and Artisan Beer Apa 33 cl Kalabra€4.34 PriceCalabrian beer at Bergamot 33 cl Kalabra€4.34 Price