Calabrian Beer Saison 33 clKalabra
3 reasons to buy this Calabrian saison Kalabra beer:
1) 100% NATURAL BEER. Basic beer blanche high fermentation free of any additive, unfiltered and unpasteurized. This beer is spiced with myrtle, elderflower, coriander and thyme.
2) BEER WITH A FLORAL FLAVOR. The taste of this beer is floral and balsamic, with a slightly peppery aftertaste. Dark golden color.
3) DRINK IT WITH MANY TYPES OF FOOD. It is paired with pizzas, appetizers, appetizers, fried, cheeses, meat, sauces and legumes.
INFORMATION ABOUT KALABRA
Beer Kalabra is a brewery in Catanzaro specializing in typical Calabrian craft beers. Typical Calabrians, in this case, means that Kalabra produces beers using local raw materials, from Calabria. The result is niche, natural, high-quality beers that recall the smells and flavors of Calabria.
VIDEO: 5 BEER CURIOSITIES
Here is a short and cute video about 5 curiosities about beer!
- Water, malt, hops, yeast, thyme, myrtle, coriander, elderflower, pepper. OG 12, p. alc. 5.3%, vol. ibu 20, lovibond 10
- How to use it
- It goes well with pizzas, appetizers, appetizers, fried, cheeses, meat, sauces and legumes
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Province of Calabria
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Calabrian and Artisan Beer Apa 33 cl Kalabra€4.34 PriceCalabrian Beer Black IPA 33 cl Kalabra€4.57 PriceCalabrian beer at Bergamot 33 cl Kalabra€4.34 Price