Calabrian Spicy Capocollo 500gGusti Del Sole
4 reasons to buy this Calabrian neck brand Gusti Del Sole:
1) ONE OF THE SYMBOLS OF CALABRIA. The neckpiece is one of the signature Calabrian products, with its typical cylinder shape and its red color access.
2) DELICATE FLAVOR AND IRRESISTIBILE SMELL. With a slight spicy aftertaste.
3) USE IT WITH BREAD. But also for rustic pizzas, savory pies, pizzas, omelettes, vegetables or second dishes. Cut it out, vertically and thinly.
4) WITHOUT PRESERVATIVES. But also without milk derivatives and gluten-free.
This product is shipped as carefully as possible. In fact, it is placed in a thermal bag with synthetic ice. With this care, we are sure to deliver the product to you in the best possible condition.
VIDEO OF THE PRODUCT
Here you can find a short video showing this product!!
- Pork, salt, pepper, black pepper
- How to use it
- Ideal in sandwiches, appetizers and appetizers. But also for rustic pizzas, savory pies, pizzas, omelettes, vegetables or second dishes. Cut hand, vertically and thinly
- How to store it
- Store in the fridge between 0° and 4°
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 453.6 Kcal, Total Fats 36.8, Saturated Fats 27.9, Carbohydrates 1.4, Sugars 0.1, Protein 29.2, Salt 1.60
- Province of Calabria
- Cold Cuts
Gusti Del Sole
10 other products in the same category:
Calabrian Nduja in Jar 180g Gusti Del Sole€6.60 PriceCalabrian Strained Bacon 350g Gusti Del Sole€6.39 PriceCalabrian Nduja of Spilinga 190 g Callipo€4.44 PriceCalabrian Nduja Vacuum 500g Gusti Del Sole€8.16 PriceCalabrian Sweet Soppressata 300g Gusti Del Sole€10.90 PriceCalabrian Sweet Sausage 300g Gusti Del Sole€7.95 Price