Clementines Covered by Chocolate 250gGusti Del Sole
Clementine is one of the most typical fruits of Calabria, so much so that the best clementines in the world are found in the plain of Sibari and in the municipality of Corigliano Rossano. Clementine was born in Algeria, but then spread throughout Italy in the 1940s. The taste is very delicate. In this product, the special taste of Calabria clementines is combined with that of the precious extra-dark chocolate.
VIDEO: PROPERTIES OF EXTRA DARK CHOCOLATE
Here is now a short in-depth video about the properties of extra dark chocolate.
- Clementine, glucose-fructose syrup, sugar. Cocoa cover 70% min.: Cocoa paste, cocoa butter, sugar, emulsion: soy lecithin, vanilla extract
- How to use it
- Use it as a dessert at the end of the meal, at breakfast or as a snack
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 376 Kcal, Total Fats 12.21, Saturated Fats 7.48, Carbohydrates 68.21, Sugars 68.21, Protein 2.73, Sodium 69.52 mg
- Province of Calabria
- Dessert with dried fruits
Gusti Del Sole
10 other products in the same category:
Figs with Dark Chocolate 250g Gusti Del Sole€8.99 PriceFigs of Cosenza DOP at Cosentina 250 g Gusti Del Sole€8.99 PriceFigs with Rum and Almond 250g Gusti Del Sole€10.99 PriceFigs Immersed in Fig Mielata 240g Gusti Del Sole€7.99 PriceFigs with White Chocolate and Coffee 200g Gusti Del Sole€10.99 PriceCedar Covered by Chocolate 250g Gusti Del Sole€10.99 PriceFig Crosses with Nuts 300g Gusti Del Sole€12.99 Price