Pears and Cinnamon Extra Jam 350gGusti Del Sole
An ideal food for breakfast, the extra jam is often the basis of the diet of athletes. In fact, in the morning the jam provides a lot of energy immediately usable, and is therefore recommended to start the day in the best way. It is also laxative, helps natural regularity, is very digestible, prevents gastritis and contains many mineral salts.
Here's a video on how to make the jam tart.
- Pears, sugar, gellifying: pectin, acidifying: citric acid, cinnamon (0.03%)
- How to use it
- Use it to stuff tarts, cakes, cakes, biscuits and brioche, for breakfast on biscuit slices, bread, cheeses, on special second dishes, on crepes or on muffins
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 211 Kcal, Total Fats 0.1, Saturated Fats 0, Carbohydrates 52, Sugars 50, Fiber 3.1, Protein 0.4, Salt 0.010
- Province of Calabria
Gusti Del Sole
8 other products in the same category:
Compote of Tropea Onion IGP 300g Callipo€5.20 PriceStrawberry and Pomegranate Jam Callipo€5.20 PriceClementine Jam 350g Gusti Del Sole€3.46 PricePear and Chocolate Jam 240g Gusti Del Sole€3.99 Price