Figs Immersed in Fig Mielata 240gGusti Del Sole
FIGS OF COSENZA DOP
The PDO Figs of Cosenza are produced only in the province of Cosenza and in some areas of the province of Catanzaro. They are delicious figs, very sweet, with unique properties, and for all these reasons they became PDO in 2011. Cosenza PDO fig is that of the Dotted variety dried, and is rich in fiber, potassium, calcium and iron.
VIDEOS ON COSENZA PITS DOP
In the following video you can find more information about Cosenza figs; the most important information in the video is enclosed in the first 33 seconds.
- Baked Cosenza PDO figs, fig honeyed
- How to use it
- Perfect for breakfast, at the end of a meal or as a snack
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 243 Kcal, Total Fats 0.74, Saturated Fats 0.1, Carbohydrates 62.69, Sugars 50, Protein 2.74, Salt 0.001
- Ingredient DOP or IGP
- Province of Calabria
- Figs of Cosenza DOP