Anchovies in Olive Oil 75gCallipo
4 reasons to buy these Callipo anicies:
1) MANY BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES. Alices are good for the heart, arteries, metabolism, bones, teeth, kidneys, muscles; Moreover, it is a food with a strong antioxidant function.
2) SALTED AND STRONG TASTE. Typical of anchovies.
3) MANY USES. Ideal on bread, croutons, pasta, as a side dish, in appetizers and appetizers.
4) FISH FROM THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA. From Callipo, a leading quality seafood company.
Anals are rich in protein, omega 3 and fatty acids, all of which help protect the health of arteries and heart. In addition, this is a food full of Vitamin B, which helps the well-being of metabolism; it is rich in calcium, for the health of teeth bones; and finally it is rich in iron, phosphorus and selenium.
VIDEO RECIPE: SPAGHETTI WITH ACCIUGHE AND PANGRATTATO
Here is a recommended recipe video to use this product.
- Salted anals "Engraulis encrasicolus", Extra virgin olive oil
- How to use it
- Ideal on bread, croutons, pasta, as a side dish, in appetizers and appetizers
- How to store it
- After opening, refrigerate covered with oil
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 188 Kcal, Total Fats 8.5, Saturated Fats 1.5, Carbohydrates 0.9, Sugars 0, Protein 27, Salt 16
- Province of Calabria
- Vibo Valentia
- Seafood Products
Gusti Del Sole
8 other products in the same category:
Tuna in Olive Oil Gold Reserve 150g Callipo€5.81 PriceMackerel in Olive Oil 150g Callipo€4.57 PriceTuna with Nduja Calabrese 200g Callipo€5.01 PriceTuna with Onion Tropea IGP 200g Callipo€5.01 Price