Clementine Jam 350gGusti Del Sole
A perfect food for breakfast, jam is often the basis of the diet of many sportsmen. This is because in the morning jam provides a lot of energy immediately available, and is therefore recommended to start the day great. It is also laxative, helps natural regularity, is very digestible, prevents gastritis and contains many mineral salts.
Here's a video on how to make the jam tart.
- Juice, pulp and clementine zest, chopped, sugar
- How to use it
- Use it to stuff tarts, cakes, cakes, biscuits and brioche, for breakfast on biscuit slices, bread, cheeses, on special second dishes, on crepes or on muffins
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 207 Kcal, Total Fats 0.3, Saturated Fats 0, Carbohydrates 50, Sugars 50, Fiber 4.2, Protein 0.9, Salt 0.01
- Province of Calabria
Gusti Del Sole
8 other products in the same category:
Red Onion Jam 230g Gusti Del Sole€3.46 PriceStrawberry and Pomegranate Jam Callipo€5.20 PricePears and Cinnamon Extra Jam 350g Gusti Del Sole€3.86 PriceOrange and chocolate jam 240g Gusti Del Sole€3.99 Price