Organic Honey of Sulla 300gCallipo
Sulla's honey is named after the herbaceous plant Sulla, typical of Central and South Italy. Sul's honey reaches the peak of quality in some specific geographical areas of the South such as Calabria. No wonder Callipo, Calledipo, an Italian and Calabrian food brand of certified quality, has created this product for fine palates: honey from organic Calabrian.
This honey has energizing and detoxifying properties, and has as a partial contraindication a diuretic and laxative effect (which however is beneficial for the body because it contributes to regular intestinal activity). Thanks to its delicate aroma, The honey of On the organic Callipo does not alter the flavor of soft drinks and foods.
VIDEO RECIPE: PLATESSA FILES TO MIELE ED ERBE AROMATICHE
Here is a recommended video recipe for this product.
- Honey of On Organic Italian
- How to use it
- Ideal for sweetening herbal teas and infusions, in sweets, and great even in second elaborate fish dishes
- How to store it
- Keep the place cool and dry away from direct sources of light and heat
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 322 Kcal, Total Fats 0, Saturated Fats 0, Carbohydrates 80, Sugars 80, Protein 0.6, Salt 0.10
- Organic product
- Province of Calabria
- Vibo Valentia