Mustaccioli or Lesse of Calabria 300 gGusti Del Sole
Not everyone knows that this product has both name and continuously iridescent form! As for the name, in some areas of Calabria such cookies are called mustaccioli, in other mustaccioli, in other mustazzoli, in others still read, and the list continues. As for the shape, it is tradition to produce these typical cookies in various and many different shapes: fish, horse, S, circle, rectangular and in many other forms. We will follow this tradition: by buying this product you will naturally receive 300 g of product, but divided into 1, 2 or more surprise shapes!
Finally, here is a video recipe on how to make mustaccioli in the house... but hey, you actually recommend receiving them in no time and with a click buying them on Taste of the Sun!
- Wheat flour, honey (45.23%), acidity concealer: baking soda, vanillin
- How to use it
- Use it as a dessert at the end of your meal, at breakfast, as a snack or to surprise your guests
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 321 Kcal, Total Fats 0.72, Saturated Fats 0.12, Carbohydrates 74.89, Sugars 34.13, Fiber 1.9, Protein 8.3, Salt 0.06
- Province of Calabria
- Reggio Calabria