Pappardelle Egg Pasta 500gPirro
THE BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF PASTA
More and more scientific studies are demonstrating the benefits of pasta on the human body. Over the years, in fact, it has been shown that pasta is one of the best sources of energy ever, since it is rich in highly digestible complex carbohydrates, carbohydrates that also stimulate good mood. In addition, it is known that pasta speeds up metabolism and helps maintain a sense of satiety. And then it helps to think and concentrate because of the sugars present, it is an antistress because of vitamin B, it is good for the heart and stimulates positive energy!
RECIPE: PAPPARDELLE WITH SPECK AND FUNGHI PORCINI
Here is a recommended video recipe for this product.
- Hard wheat semolina, 20% eggs
- How to use it
- They adapt to any type of seasoning
- How to store it
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 385 Kcal, Total Fats 4.5, Saturated Fats 1.4, Carbohydrates 73, Sugars 1.8, Protein 13.1, Salt 0.37
- Province of Calabria