Pecorino Crotonese DOP 500gGusti Del Sole
5 reasons to buy this Pecorino Crotonese DOP seasoned Gusti Del Sole:
1) DOP CERTIFICATE. Hard cheese produced exclusively with whole sheep's milk and certified as the Designation of Protected Origin (DOP), the highest certification of agri-food quality.
2) SEASONED OVER THE 6 MONTHS. Brown and hard crust, straw-colored paste.
3) STRONG TASTE. And slightly spicy aftertaste.
4) PERFECT SHIPMENT. Shipped with thermal bag and synthetic ice to preserve quality.
5) ENJOY IT IN SO MANY WAYS. Ideal in appetizers, appetizers, grated on pasta, bread and sandwiches, with red wine, as an ingredient in first dishes and to season second elaborate dishes.
BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF THE PECORINO CROTONESE DOP
Gusti Del Sole's Crotonese PDO Pecorino DOP is not only a product with exceptional taste, but also has many beneficial properties. Compared to other cheeses, it digests more easily and contains much more protein. It is also rich in calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E, substances that are good for bones, skin, muscles, metabolism and that combat aging.
VIDEO OF THE PRODUCT
Here you can find a short video showing this product!
- Sheep milk, salt, kid's rennet, lactic ferments
- How to use it
- Ideal in appetizers, appetizers, grated on pasta, bread and sandwiches, with red wine, as an ingredient in first dishes and to season second dishes
- How to store it
- Store in the fridge between 0° and 4°
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 413 Kcal, Total Fats 33, Saturated Fats 18, Carbohydrates 1.6, Sugars 0, Protein 27, Salt 2.4
- DOP or IGP
- Province of Calabria
Gusti Del Sole
5 other products in the same category:
Moretto of Pollino Cheese 900g Gusti Del Sole€17.47 PriceSmoked Ricotta Crotonese 200g Gusti Del Sole€4.11 Price