Stones of Licorice Calabria DOP 100 gGusti Del Sole
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE LICORICE OF CALABRIA DOP
The Licorice of Calabria PDO is good for the throat: it is great against cough and phlegm. It is also good for the gums, prevents bad breath and facilitates digestion.
DOUBLE PACKAGING FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY
You will find this product inserted in 2 packages: a sachet and a jar. Both the sachet and the jar are certified for contact with food, so enjoy your stones as follows: break the sachet and pour them into the comfortable and practical jar.
Here is a short video to delve into what the Licorice of Calabria PDO is.
- Cane sugar, glucose syrup, extract of "D.O.P. Calabria licorice" (3%), elderberry extract, rice starch. Thickening: Arabic gum. Natural aromas: anise, mint. Natural dyes: elderberry juice
- How to use it
- Taste them alone, but also in appetizers, salads, creams, first courses, risottos, herbal teas, herbal teas, teas, cakes, biscuits, cakes and second dishes
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 350 Kcal, Total Fats 0, Saturated Fats 0, Carbohydrates 82, Sugars 73, Protein 1, Salt 0.01
- Ingredient DOP or IGP
- Province of Calabria
- Licorice DOP
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Tronchetti of Liquorice Calabria DOP 100 g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 PriceSpezzate of Liquorice Calabria DOP 100 g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 PriceTwist to the Licorice of Calabria DOP 100 g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 PriceTronchetti of Liquorice with Anise 100g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 Price