Calabrian Spicy Sausage 300gGusti Del Sole
4 reasons to buy this spicy Calabrian sausage Gusti Del Sole:
1) MAXIMUM QUALITY. This sausage is composed of selected pig meat and processed with the methods of the ancient Calabrian tradition.
2) STRONG AND SPICY TASTE. This variant is the best-selling variant, the spicy one.
3) PERFECT WITH BREAD. But you can also use it in rustic pizzas, savory pies, pizzas, omelettes, vegetables, first dishes or second particular dishes. It is advisable to cut the product by hand, slightly obliquely.
4) WITHOUT PRESERVATIVES. It also contains neither gluten nor milk derivatives.
We at Gusti Del Sole do everything we can to make sure that our cured meats and our cheeses arrive in exactly the same condition as they were shipped to you. For this reason, all our cured meats and cheeses, including this delicious sausage, are shipped in a thermal bag with synthetic ice.
VIDEO OF THE PRODUCT
Here you can find a short video showing this product!
- Pork, salt, spicy pepper, fennel
- How to use it
- Ideal on bread, sandwiches, appetizers and appetizers. But you can also use it in rustic pizzas, savory pies, pizzas, omelettes, vegetables, first dishes or second particular dishes. It is advisable to cut the product by hand, slightly obliquely
- How to store it
- Store in the fridge between 0° and 4°
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 362.5 Kcal, Total Fats 30.5, Saturated Fats 14, Carbohydrates 0, Sugars 0, Protein 22, Salt 4.25
- Province of Calabria
- Cold Cuts
Gusti Del Sole
10 other products in the same category:
Calabrian Sweet Soppressata 300g Gusti Del Sole€10.90 PriceCalabrian Nduja Vacuum 500g Gusti Del Sole€8.16 PriceCalabrian Pork Walnut 400g Gusti Del Sole€14.13 PriceCalabrian Nduja of Spilinga 190 g Callipo€4.44 PriceCalabrian pork cheek 300g Gusti Del Sole€5.54 PriceCalabrian Nduja in Jar 180g Gusti Del Sole€6.60 PriceCalabrian Spicy Soppressata 300g Gusti Del Sole€10.90 Price