Tomato Sauce with Chilli 280gPirro
Calabrian hot chili has many healthy properties for the human body. First, it is rich in vitamin C and E. Vitamin C protects the human body from infections, colds and cardiovascular problems. Vitamin E is a powerful aphrodisiac. But not only that: chili helps relieve allergies and asthma, improves circulation, prevents high cholesterol and is a strong anti-inflammatory.
PIRRO PRESENTATION VIDEO
Here's a short video of the brand's presentation Pirro.
- Tomato pulp 80% (origin Italy), hot chilli 15%, extra virgin olive oil 4%, oregano, garlic, salt, sugar, acidity concealer: ac. Citric
- How to use it
- Heat it in the pan for 1 minute and then use it to season your pasta
- How to store it
- Once opened store in the fridge and consume within 7 days
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 85.4 Kcal, Total Fats 5.8, Saturated Fats 0.2, Carbohydrates 6.8, Sugars 5.1, Protein 1.5, Salt 0.97
- Province of Calabria
- Tomato Sauces
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Arrabbiata Tomato Sauce 270g Gusti Del Sole€3.27 PriceTomato Sauce with Onion Tropea IGP 280g Pirro€3.99 PriceTomato Sauce with Eggplants 270g Gusti Del Sole€3.41 Price