Tuna with Nduja Calabrese 200gCallipo
4 reasons to buy this tuna with spicy Calabrian nduja Callipo:
1) FUSION OF 2 CALABRIAN TYPICAL PRODUCTS. The famous Callipo tuna, the leading company of high-end tuna, blends with the spicy nduja, one of the symbols of Calabria.
2) IT JOINS THE CHILLI TASTE OF NDUJA WITH HIGH QUALITY TUNA. For a unique and original flavor.
3) USE IT IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. Perfect for a quick meal, appetizers, appetizers or first and second elaborate dishes.
4) CALLIPO PRODUCT. One of the super Calabrian food companies.
THE CALLIPO TUNA AND THE NDUJA CALABRESE
This product comes from the fusion of 2 famous Calabrian products. Callipo tuna, a tuna of the highest quality rich in Omega 3. And the Calabrian spicy nduja, a product made with pork mixed with hot chili. A good and original product that you can bring to your home in just a few clicks.
VIDEO ABOUT CALLIPO
Here's a short tuna presentation video Callipo, Calledipo.
- Yellow fin tuna 52%, olive oil 33%, nduja 12%, Presal salt iodato protected
- How to use it
- Use it for a quick meal, appetizers, appetizers or first and second elaborate dishes
- How to store it
- After opening, refrigerate and consume within 3 days
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 279 Kcal, Total Fats 20, Saturated Fats 4.6, Carbohydrates 0, Sugars 0, Protein 24, Salt 0.73, Iodine 55g
- Province of Calabria
- Vibo Valentia
- Seafood Products
Gusti Del Sole
8 other products in the same category:
Tuna with Sila Potatos IGP 170 g Callipo€3.76 PriceTuna Bottarga Grated 40g Callipo€4.82 PriceTuna with Onion Tropea IGP 200g Callipo€5.01 PriceTuna Belly in Oil 125g Callipo€6.01 Price