Tuna in Olive Oil Gold Reserve 150gCallipo
4 reasons to buy this tuna in olive oil Reserve Gold Callipo:
1) THE TOP OF THE RANGE OF THE BEST COMPANY IN THE WORLD FOR QUALITY TUNA. Callipo is a world-leading brand for high-quality tuna. And this product is their top of the range: their "Gold Reserve".
2) MANUAL WORKED. Top-quality yellow fin tuna.
3) USE IT IN SO MANY WAYS. For a quick and healthy meal, for appetizers and appetizers, on croutons, on bread, to embellish first in the pan or second baked dishes (perhaps together with products such as potatoes or sesame).
4) TUNA IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH. It helps to lose weight, lowers cholesterol, is rich in mineral salts and vitamins, helps bones and muscles, and prevents cancer, cardiovascular and degenerative diseases.
BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF TUNA
Tuna is one of the best foods ever for human health. Being rich in Omega 3, in fact, reduces triglycerides and bad cholesterol in the blood. In addition, it is rich in minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium and sodium, and vitamins such as B12 and PP. Tuna calcium helps bones, proteins muscle mass. Finally, it is a food that helps prevent cancer and degenerative and cardiovascular diseases.
CALLIPO PRESENTATION VIDEO
Here's a short video of the brand's presentation Callipo, Calledipo, the world's leading brand for the highest quality tuna.
- Yellowfin tuna, olive oil, Presal salt iodato protected
- How to use it
- Perfect for a quick and healthy meal, appetizers, appetizers or first and second elaborate
- How to store it
- After opening refrigerate and consume within a few days
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 173 Kcal, Total Fats 7.2, Saturated Fats 1.1, Carbohydrates 0, Sugars 0, Protein 27, Salt 0.85
- Province of Calabria
- Vibo Valentia
- Seafood Products
Gusti Del Sole
8 other products in the same category:
Tuna Belly in Oil 125g Callipo€6.01 PricePeperoncini Ripieni di Tonno 270 g Gusti Del Sole€6.55 PriceTuna with Sila Potatos IGP 170 g Callipo€3.76 PriceMackerel in Olive Oil 150g Callipo€4.57 Price