Nougat of Bagnara IGP Martiniana 300gGusti Del Sole
The famous Bagnara Nougat IGP is produced following a strict production discipline, which imposes the doses on the ingredients with such precision. In addition, the cooking system is also very special, since the nougat must cook rigidly over high heat. In short, unique raw materials and a production process, so unique that this nougat has earned IGP protection.
Here is an in-depth video on the torroni by Bagnara Calabra IGP.
- Shelled almonds, sugar, honey, water, egg white, ground cinnamon, powdered cloves, vanillin
- How to use it
- Use them as dessert at the end of meals, as snacks, for breakfast or to stuff cakes, cakes, creams and biscuits. Perfect for wowing your guests
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 458 Kcal, Total Fats 22.01, Saturated Fats 2.24, Carbohydrates 60.1, Sugars 51.97, Fiber 12.46, Protein 8.11, Salt 0.11
- DOP or IGP
- Province of Calabria
- Reggio Calabria
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Nougat with Hazelnut and Rum 300g Gusti Del Sole€10.99 PriceBergamot nougat 300g Gusti Del Sole€9.99 PriceWafer Nougat 300g Gusti Del Sole€9.99 PriceChocolate Nougat Mini Kiss 300g Gusti Del Sole€10.99 Price