Nougat of Bagnara IGP Torrefatto 300gGusti Del Sole
The famous Nougat of Bagnara IGP must adhere to a very precise production discipline. Such a discipline requires, among other things, the correct dosage of ingredients and cooking rigidly over high heat. All this gives rise to a nougat of the highest quality, which has even deserved IGP certification.
Here is an in-depth video on the torroni by Bagnara Calabra IGP.
- Shelled almonds, sugar, honey, water, egg whites, ground cinnamon, cloves powder, vanillin, cocoa powder 22-24%
- How to use it
- Use them as dessert at the end of meals, as snacks, for breakfast or to stuff cakes, cakes, creams and biscuits. Perfect for wowing your guests
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 443 Kcal, Total Fats 23.51, Saturated Fats 2.52, Carbohydrates 51.4, Sugars 42.71, Fiber 13.12, Protein 8.88, Salt 0.12
- DOP or IGP
- Province of Calabria
- Reggio Calabria
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Bergamot nougat 300g Gusti Del Sole€9.99 PriceChocolate Nougat Mini Kiss 300g Gusti Del Sole€10.99 Price7 Calabrian Mixed Nougats 300g Gusti Del Sole€9.99 PriceNougat with Hazelnut and Rum 300g Gusti Del Sole€10.99 Price