Twist to the Licorice of Calabria DOP 100 gGusti Del Sole
THE BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES OF LIQUORICE
Liquorice is a cure-all for sore throats, coughs and catarrhs. In addition, it is very good for gums, prevents bad breath and is great for digestion.
DOUBLE PACKAGING TO MAXIMIZE QUALITY
You will find this product inserted in 2 packages: a sachet and a jar. Both the sachet and the jar are certified for contact with food, so: break the sachet, pour the product into the jar and taste it directly from there.
Here is a video with more information about the licorice of Calabria PDO.
- Cane molt, wheat flour, glucose syrup, extract of "D.O.P. Calabria licorice" (3%). Salt. Natural aromas: anise. Sunflower vegetable oil. Detachment agent: beeswax, carnauba wax
- How to use it
- Taste them as snacks, but also in appetizers, salads, creams, first courses, risottos, herbal teas, herbal teas, teas, cakes, biscuits, cakes and second dishes
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 353 Kcal, Total Fats 1, Saturated Fats 0.2, Carbohydrates 79.6, Sugars 39.8, Protein 5.6, Salt 0.7
- Ingredient DOP or IGP
- Province of Calabria
- Licorice DOP
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Mint sugars with liquorice 100g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 PriceTronchetti of Liquorice with Anise 100g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 PriceFish of Liquorice Calabria DOP 100g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 PriceWheels at Liquorice Calabria DOP 100 g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 Price