Mint sugars with liquorice 100gGusti Del Sole
BENEFITS OF LICORICE OF CALABRIA DOP
The Licorice of Calabria received the recognition of PDO in 2011 thanks to its unique flavor and its special properties. This product is very beneficial, in fact, for those suffering from sore throat and cough; It is also good for the gums, prevents bad breath and helps digestion.
DOUBLE PACKAGING FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY
You will find this product inserted in 2 packages: a sachet and a jar. Both the bag and the jar are certified for contact with food, so we suggest you open the envelope and pour all the product into the comfortable jar.
Learn more about the Licorice of Calabria PDO by seeing the following video.
- Cane sugar, extract of "D.O.P. Calabria licorice" (40%), rice starch. Natural aromas: mint. Coating agent: carnauba wax
- How to use it
- Eat them alone, but also in appetizers, salads, creams, first courses, risottos, herbal teas, herbal teas, teas, cakes, biscuits, cakes and second dishes
- How to store it
- Keep in a cold and dry place
- Nutritional information per 100 g
- Energy 321 Kcal, Total Fats 0, Saturated Fats 0, Carbohydrates 76, Sugars 68, Protein 7, Salt 0
- Ingredient DOP or IGP
- Province of Calabria
- Licorice DOP
Gusti Del Sole
7 other products in the same category:
Stones of Licorice Calabria DOP 100 g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 PriceTronchetti of Liquorice with Anise 100g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 PriceWheels at Liquorice Calabria DOP 100 g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 PriceTwist to the Licorice of Calabria DOP 100 g Gusti Del Sole€4.99 Price